We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Show change in the position of responsible persons in mining
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
In mining operations, the responsibilities with regard to safety and order in mining must be clearly regulated. In addition to you as the employer and your representatives, so-called "responsible persons" also ensure that operations run smoothly.
Responsible persons are supervisors who have been appointed to manage or supervise the operation or part of the operation. Responsible persons ensure, for example, the health and safety of employees or monitor the disposal of mining waste. If no responsible persons are appointed, you as the employer are directly responsible.
If the position of responsible persons in your company changes, you must inform the competent mining authority. In doing so, you must precisely describe the tasks and powers of the responsible persons. Their powers must correspond to their tasks and abilities.
You can report the change in the position of the responsible persons in your company online via the "BergPass" platform or in writing to your competent mountain authority.
Submit notification online:
- Call up the "BergPass" online platform and log in.
- You will need a BundID and an identity card or residence permit with an active online ID function.
- Upload the required documents as a file.
Submit the notification in writing:
- Contact your responsible mining authority.
- Submit all the required documents there.
Further procedural steps:
- You will receive a confirmation of receipt.
- The competent authority will receive your notification and check the documents submitted. If any documents are missing, they will contact you.
Note: In exceptional cases, the notification of the new position can also be made verbally, but must then be confirmed in writing as soon as possible. This is the case, for example, if there is a risk to the life or health of employees or third parties or if there is a risk to important material assets.
Who should I contact?
Please contact the State Office for Mining, Energy and Geology (LBEG) in Clausthal-Zellerfeld (responsible mining authority also for Schleswig-Holstein).
- In their new position, the responsible person must also possess the reliability, expertise and physical aptitude required to fulfill their tasks and powers.
- Even after changing the position of the responsible person in the company, you must appoint as many responsible persons as are required for the planned and safe management of your company.
- You must clearly and completely define and coordinate the tasks and powers of the responsible persons so that orderly cooperation is guaranteed.
Which documents are required?
- Description of the respective tasks and powers of the responsible persons
- Proof of reliability, expertise and physical aptitude, for example:
- Certificate of good conduct for submission to authorities
- Proof of professional qualification
- Proof of health suitability (if required, for example underground)
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
There is no deadline. However, you must submit the notification immediately.
What else should I know?
You must also notify us if you appoint a responsible person in the company or if a responsible person leaves the company.
Failure to do so may result in a fine of up to EUR 25,000.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Ministry of Economic Affairs, Transport, Agriculture and Viticulture Rhineland-Palatinate (MWVLW)
Professionally released on