We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Show start of mining operations
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
You must notify the competent authority of the commencement of mining operations. If you do not submit the notification on time, a fine of up to EUR 2,500 may be imposed.
The obligation to notify is waived if you submit an operating plan instead.
You can report the commencement of a mining operation online via the "BergPass" platform or directly to your competent mining authority.
Submit a notification of the commencement of a mining operation online via the "BergPass" platform:
- Call up the "BergPass" online platform and log in.
- To register, you will need a bundID and an identity card or residence permit with an active online ID function.
- Call up the registration form and fill it out completely and truthfully.
- Upload the required documents as a file and send the notification.
Submit notification of the commencement of mining operations directly to the responsible mining authority:
- Contact your competent mining authority and coordinate the required documents.
- Submit the notification and all documents to your competent mining authority.
Further procedural steps:
- The competent authority will review your notification and the documents submitted. If any documents are missing, the authority will contact you.
You will receive a notification confirming receipt of your notification. In addition, the notification will be sent electronically to the relevant mailbox (bundID or ELSTER company account) in advance and information will be displayed in BergPass.
Who should I contact?
Please contact the State Office for Mining, Energy and Geology (LBEG) in Clausthal-Zellerfeld (responsible mining authority also for Schleswig-Holstein).
- Your project must not conflict with any overriding public interests.
- In addition, the project must be of low risk and significance, so that the protection of employees and third parties and the reutilization of the surface can be ensured even without an operating plan obligation. is ensured.
Which documents are required?
If you want to extract mineral resources and you do not have to submit an operating plan for your project, you must enclose a mining plan with your notification that contains all essential details, in particular
- the name of the mineral resources you wish to extract
- a map on a suitable scale with a precise indication of the field in which the mineral resources are to be extracted,
- information on the type of operation, for example a drilling rig
- Details of the intended work program, the planned underground and surface facilities and the schedule,
- information on measures to reclaim the surface during extraction and on appropriate precautionary measures for the period after the cessation of operations.
- an indication of the date of commencement of construction of the operation
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Application deadline: 2 WeeksYou must report the commencement of your mining operations at least 2 weeks before the start of your intended activities.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Ministry of Economic Affairs, Transport, Agriculture and Viticulture Rhineland-Palatinate (MWVLW)
Professionally released on