We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Create donation receipt
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
You can obtain this online or from the tax office. You must fill out the sample from the attachment and then sign it and hand it over to the donor or send it by post or e-mail.
Donation receipts for a purely monetary donation can, under certain circumstances, also be produced purely by machine and without a personal signature.
Download the sample donation receipt.
- For analog creation:
- First print out the form from the attachment that suits you.
- Then fill out the donation receipt and sign it.
- Then make a copy for your records retention.
- Finally, you can then send the donation receipt to the donor physically or also by e-mail
- For machine preparation:
- First, meet all the requirements necessary for machine generation.
- Then, create the digital donation receipt in a read-only format (PDF).
- Finally, send the certificate as you would for the analog process.
Who should I contact?
The tax office responsible for your place of residence
Federal Ministry of Finance (BMF)
Tel.: 030 18 682 - 0
Fax: 030 18 682- 32 60
For the donation receipt to be issued by machine, the donation receipt must meet the following requirements:
- Notification to the local tax office with information on the fulfillment of the following requirements; approval is not necessary.
- Automatic version corresponds to the official form
- Corresponding information about the notification to the tax office
- Signature is displayed during the printing process as a facsimile or scanned signature
- Procedure complies with the generally applicable security requirements
- Posting of the donation in accounting and creation of the donation confirmation are linked in the system.
- The creation and documentation process can be audited by the tax authorities with a reasonable amount of effort.
Which documents are required?
What are the fees?
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
There are various retention periods for the donation receipt:
- For the donor:
- For paper form: 1 year
- If the donation recipient transmits the certificate electronically, the retention period does not apply.
- For the grantee:
- In paper form: 6 years in paper copy
- In the case of electronic transmission by the grant recipient: 7 years
The period begins at the end of the year in which the certificate was created.
Applications / forms
Online procedure possible: no
Written form required: in principle yes, in the electronic procedure also mechanically producible
Personal appearance required: no
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Finance
Professionally released on