We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Pregnancy: Pregnancy and pregnancy conflict counseling
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
Have you become pregnant unintentionally?
Does the pregnancy put you in a conflict situation?
Are you faced with the decision of whether you can or want to have (another) child?
In this situation, the legislator has provided a range of options to provide women with advice and support.
Who should I contact?
- To a pregnancy counseling center,
- the pregnancy and pregnancy conflict counseling center or
- to the responsible district or city (public health department).
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
- An abortion under the counseling regulation is only permitted up to the 12th week of pregnancy.
- There must be 3 days between the pregnancy conflict counseling and the abortion.
Act on the Prevention and Management of Pregnancy Conflicts (Pregnancy Conflict Act - SchKG)
What else should I know?
Further information and a list of recognized pregnancy and pregnancy conflict counselling centres and health authorities in Schleswig-Holstein can be found on the website of the Schleswig-Holstein Ministry of Social Affairs, Health, Science and Equality (MSGWG).
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.