We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
Women's shelters provide refuge and safety at all times to women and their children who are affected or threatened by domestic violence. Domestic violence often manifests itself in psychological, physical, emotional or sexual violence or may also be in sustained persecution. In addition to crisis intervention, the women in the women's shelter receive psychosocial counseling, accompaniment and support to show ways out of the life conditions marked by violence.
There are 16 women's shelters in Schleswig-Holstein. For security reasons, the addresses of the women's shelters are not published in public directories. Men are generally not allowed to enter. The employees of the women's shelters are subject to confidentiality
Who should I contact?
To a women's shelter.
Which documents are required?
Important things that are helpful when fleeing to a women's shelter:
- ID cards, passports, health insurance cards of yourself and the children,
- birth and marriage certificates,
- Account documents, credit cards, money,
- Lease, employment contract, notices from the employment and social welfare office, pension insurance,
- custody decisions,
- required medication, medical certificates,
- Children's clothing, toiletries, school supplies and toys, personal letters or records.
What are the fees?
The stay in the women's shelter is free of charge for the residents.
The livelihood must be paid for itself.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.