We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
Noise protection means protection against noise, including street and neighborhood noise. House and apartment owners can take various noise protection measures. One possible measure is passive noise protection along main and regional roads.
Passive noise protection measures are improvements to surrounding building components (in particular windows, doors, roller shutter boxes, walls and roofs) of rooms in need of protection, which reduce the effects of traffic noise.
Reimbursement is possible for expenses incurred for necessary passive noise protection measures on buildings if the calculated rating level on the building exceeds the relevant immission limit value during the day (applies to living rooms) or at night (applies to bedrooms).
When roads are built or altered, the claims for the affected buildings are shown in the planning documents (noise precautions).
In the case of voluntary noise protection measures (noise remediation), the calculations carried out by the road construction administration form the basis for compensation.
Who should I contact?
To the Schleswig-Holstein Road Construction and Transport Authority (LBV-SH).
Which documents are required?
As different documents may be required, it is recommended that you contact the responsible office in this regard.
What are the fees?
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Information on this can be obtained from the responsible office.
- §§ 41 ff. Federal Immission Control Act (BImSchG),
- Sixteenth Ordinance on the Implementation of the Federal Immission Control Act (Traffic Noise Protection Ordinance - 16th BImSchV),
- Twenty-fourth Ordinance on the Implementation of the Federal Immission Control Act (Traffic Route Noise Protection Measures Ordinance - 24th BImSchV),
- Guidelines for traffic noise protection on federal highways under federal construction supervision - VLärmSchR 97,
- as well as the planning approval decision and the respective current federal or state budget law (HG).
What else should I know?
In the case of voluntary noise abatement, the owner must bear 25% of the costs for passive noise protection.
Further information on the subject of noise can also be found on the websites of the Federal Environment Agency and the state government of Schleswig-Holstein.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.