We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Renewal of a licence to carry passengers by taxi with a limited period of validity
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
The driving licence for the carriage of passengers (FzF) for taxis is issued for a maximum of five years and can be extended for up to five years at the holder's request.
Attention: If the application is made after the expiry of the FzF, an extension is no longer possible. The issuance of a new FzF must be applied for.
Please contact the driving licence authority responsible for your place of residence.
- mental and physical fitness
- fulfilment of the requirements for eyesight
- personal reliability
- after the age of 60, additional requirements for resilience, orientation, concentration, attentiveness and reactions
Which documents are required?
- official proof of place and date of birth (e.g. identity card or passport)
- If applicable, current certificate of registration
- EU/EEA driving licence
- Certificate of good conduct for submission to an authority (service description in Hessenfinder)
- Current information from the driver suitability register
- Proof of physical and mental fitness
- Proof of meeting the requirements for eyesight
- Proof of the ability to cope with stress, orientation, concentration, attention and reaction (in case of extension beyond the age of 60)
What are the fees?
The fee is based on the Fee Regulations for Road Traffic Measures (GebOSt).
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Hessian Ministry for Economy, Energy, Transport and Housing
Professionally released on