We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Child and youth protection
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
The term "child and youth protection" refers to a wide range of regulations and measures that help to protect children and young people from dangers to their well-being.
Young people are entitled to healthy mental, physical and psychological development as well as protection from physical and emotional neglect, maltreatment and sexual abuse.
There are potential risks in many different areas of life, such as alcohol, tobacco and drug consumption, as well as the misuse of medication, eating disorders, other addictive substances and youth cultures. Children and young people are also threatened or affected by violence in all its forms, from which they need to be protected.
Due to technological developments, there is also a threat from the media, including the internet, computers and music.
Who should I contact?
- To the district or independent city (youth welfare office),
- If you have the feeling that there is an immediate danger, you can also contact any police station.
- Social Code (SGB) - Eighth Book (VIII) - Child and Youth Welfare,
- Youth Protection Act (JuSchG),
- Interstate Treaty on the Protection of Minors in the Media (JMSchStV).
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.