We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Real estate map - extract / information
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
The real estate map shows all parcels of land and buildings of significance under real estate law with their spatial boundaries to scale. In addition, the real estate map also contains descriptive information, including the parcel number and the location of the plots and buildings.
If, for example, you require graphical evidence of your land or building for a building project or mortgage lending purposes, you can obtain a corresponding extract from the real estate map.
Any person or body can view the real estate map as a generally accessible source and obtain extracts from it.
Who should I contact?
- To the Schleswig-Holstein State Office for Surveying and Geoinformation or
- to the municipal, local, city or district administrations that have online access to the real estate cadastre data or
- to publicly appointed surveying engineers.
What are the fees?
Fees are charged for the provision of extracts from the real estate map in accordance with the State Ordinance on Fees of the State Office for Surveying and Geoinformation Schleswig-Holstein (VermGebVO). Further information can be obtained from the responsible office.
- § Section 13 of the Land Surveying and Cadastre Act (Vermessungs- und Katastergesetz - VermKatG),
- State Ordinance on Fees of the State Office for Surveying and Geoinformation Schleswig-Holstein (VermGebVO).
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.