We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
The real estate cadastre contains a state-wide and up-to-date record of all land and buildings of significance under real estate law in Schleswig-Holstein. Together with the land register, it guarantees the security of ownership of the land and gives it marketability and creditworthiness.
If you, as the owner of a building, construct a new building or change the layout of a building that is important for the land register, you are legally obliged to have a building survey carried out. Which buildings are important for the real estate cadastre is regulated in a legal ordinance.
Only by surveying buildings promptly can the real estate cadastre be kept up to date and meet the needs of citizens, the law, administration, the economy, public safety and environmental and nature conservation.
Who should I contact?
- To the Schleswig-Holstein State Office for Surveying and Geoinformation or
- to publicly appointed surveying engineers (ÖbVI).
What are the fees?
Fees are charged for the building survey in accordance with the State Ordinance on Fees of the State Office for Surveying and Geoinformation Schleswig-Holstein (VermGebVO).
- § Section 16 of the Land Surveying and Cadastre Act (Vermessungs- und Katastergesetz - VermKatG),
- § Section 3 of the State Ordinance on the Implementation of the Surveying and Cadastre Act (VermGDV SH),
- State Ordinance on Fees of the State Office for Surveying and Geoinformation Schleswig-Holstein (VermGebVO).
Applications / forms
Applications can be submitted informally.
What else should I know?
If you do not fulfill your obligation to commission a building survey within the deadline, the Schleswig-Holstein State Office for Surveying and Geoinformation can carry out or arrange the necessary work at your expense.
Further information is also available on the website of the Association of Publicly Appointed Surveyors (BDVI).
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.