We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Events in public street space: Permission
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
Events for which roads are used more than usual require permission in accordance with § 29 (2) of the Road Traffic Act (StVO). In particular, these are:
- motorsport events,
- cycling races, team rides and similar events,
- Cycling tours, if more than 100 people participate or if significant traffic disruptions (usually only from the state road) are to be expected,
- Popular hikes and popular runs, if more than 500 people participate or the supra-local road network (from the district road) is used,
- Parades at folk festivals and the like, unless they are local processions and other local church events as well as smaller local traditional events,
- Street festivals, markets.
The permit or exemption permit may be combined with conditions and conditions as well as with orders for traffic control and traffic restriction measures.
Assemblies and lifts within the meaning of § 14 of the Assembly Act are not subject to authorisation.
Who should I contact?
To the municipal, official, city or district administration in whose district the event takes place.
In the case of cross-district events, the district in whose district the event begins is responsible.
Which documents are required?
- Written application with information on the number of participants and schedule, among other things,
- written confirmation by the organizer that he is aware that the event represents a special use within the meaning of the Federal Highway Act or the corresponding road laws of the federal states. In particular, the declaration shall confirm knowledge of the claims for reimbursement under road law, according to which the licence holder must reimburse all costs incurred by the road construction load bearer as a result of the special use.
- Route map,
- Proof of insurance (if already available; if necessary, to be submitted later in accordance with the requirements of the later permit notice),
- where applicable, traffic sign plan and diversion plan if roads need to be closed.
What are the fees?
According to the fee schedule for measures in road traffic, there is a fee range of 10.20 euros to 767.00 euros or for larger events from 767.00 euros to 2,301.00 euros.
In addition to the fee for the granting of the traffic permit, separate fees for the granting of the special use permit may apply in the case of parallel use of paths and squares.
Information on this can be obtained from the competent authority.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
The application must be submitted in good time, at least two weeks before the start of the event, in the case of larger events correspondingly earlier.
- §§ 29, 44 Road Traffic Act (StVO),
- Scale of Charges for Road Transport Measures (RFees)(Toll No 263),
- § 8 Federal Highway Act (FStrG),
- Roads and Ways Act of the State of Schleswig-Holstein (StrWG),
- § 14 Act on Assemblies and Lifts (VersammlG).
What else should I know?
Permission may only be granted for events that are organized and responsibly carried out by an organizer. The organizer must guarantee that the event will be carried out in accordance with the conditions and requirements of the licensing authority.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.