We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
Soil is an indispensable basis of life for nature and society, their development and sustainable usability. Soil cannot be reproduced and has only a limited resilience. Once damaged, soil regenerates and recovers only very slowly, if at all. Threatening dangers can arise from the gradual accumulation of environmentally hazardous substances in the soil.
In addition to water and air, the protection of soil has also been legally defined as a further object of environmental protection. For all impacts on the soil, the precautionary principle of economical and careful use of land and soil must be observed in order to maintain the natural soil functions to a sufficient extent. Harmful soil changes or contaminated sites must be remediated. In this way, the diversity of possible uses can be preserved for future generations.
Who should I contact?
- To the district or the district-free city (Lower Soil Protection Authority) or
- to the State Office for the Environment of Schleswig-Holstein (LfU).
- Act on the Protection against Harmful Soil Changes and the Remediation of Contaminated Sites (Federal Soil Protection Act - BBodSchG),
- Federal Soil Protection and Contaminated Sites Ordinance (BBodSchV)
- Act implementing and supplementing the Federal Soil Protection Act (State Soil Protection and Contaminated Sites Act - LBodSchG),
- Ordinance on the application of fertilizers, soil additives, growing media and plant aids in accordance with the principles of good practice in fertilization (Fertilizer Ordinance - DüV).
What else should I know?
Further information on the subject of "Soil" can be found on the website of the Schleswig-Holstein state government.
The Schleswig-Holstein Chamber of Agriculture (LWKSH) is responsible for compliance with fertilizer regulations (= fertilizer traffic control).
Closed period for the application of mineral and organic fertilizers with a significant nitrogen content:
- in the period from 01.11. - 31.01. on arable land
- in the period from 15.11. - 31.01. on grassland.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.