We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Cross compliance review
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
"Cross Compliance" (CC) stands for basic requirements for farmers.
Since January 1, 2005, farmers who receive EU-funded subsidies must comply with requirements that go beyond the application requirements.
The cross-compliance regulations apply equally to recipients of EU direct payments under the European Agricultural Guarantee Fund (EAGF) and recipients of payments from the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD - including compensation payments for disadvantaged areas, Natura 2000 premiums and agri-environmental and climate measures). In accordance with Art. 93 in conjunction with. Annex II of Regulation (EU) No. 1306/2013, it covers three areas:
- Environmental protection, climate change, good agricultural condition of land,
- human, animal and plant health and
- animal welfare.
If the existing technical regulations for these three areas are not complied with in full or in part, sanctions will be imposed. Depending on the severity, extent, duration or frequency of the violations, a reduction of between 1% and 100% of the payments applied for in the respective calendar year is imposed.
Every year, at least 1% of all payment recipients in Schleswig-Holstein are checked by the responsible control authorities for compliance with the cross-compliance requirements. Higher inspection rates apply for individual requirements.
Who should I contact?
To the State Office for Agriculture and Sustainable Rural Development (LLnL)
Which documents are required?
Applicant number for the collective application (BNRZD).
What are the fees?
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Collective application by May 15 of each year.
- Act regulating compliance with requirements and standards within the framework of EU regulations on agricultural payments (Agricultural Payment Obligations Act - Agrarzahlungen-Verpflichtungengesetz - AgrarZahlVerpflG)
- Ordinance on compliance with basic requirements and standards within the framework of Union legislation on agricultural payments (Agricultural Payment Obligations Ordinance - AgrarZahlVerpflV)
- Ordinance on the Implementation of Support Schemes and the Integrated Administration and Control System (InVeKoS Ordinance - InVeKoSV)
- State Ordinance on the Determination of Responsibility for Controls (Cross Compliance) as Part of the Implementation of the Reform of the Common Agricultural Policy of the European Union (Cross-Compliance Ordinance)
What else should I know?
Further information can be found on the state portal "Agriculture and Environment Schleswig-Holstein" and on the website of the Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture (BMEL).
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.