We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Emissions / immissions: toleration, protection
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
As a neighbour of a plant, which can be a company or even just a piece of land, you must tolerate immissions to a certain extent if you are not or only insignificantly affected by this. How much damage you have to accept usually depends on whether or not there is a significant nuisance, harmful environmental impact or other hazards (for example, factory noise in the vicinity of industrial sites or pollutant emissions from industrial plants).
An insignificant impairment exists, for example, if the immission values of the TA-Lärm ("Technical Instructions for Protection against Noise") or the TA-Luft ("Technical Instructions for Air Pollution Control") are not exceeded and the emission values are complied with at the plants as a precaution against harmful environmental effects. Higher requirements are placed on plants requiring approval than on plants that do not require approval.
Who should I contact?
- To your municipal, official or city administration when it comes to the immission control monitoring of private households, restaurants, facilities at markets, sports or folk festivals as well as for agricultural and forestry facilities that do not require approval under immission control law.
- To the State Office for the Environment of the State of Schleswig-Holstein (LfU), when it comes to the monitoring of commercial plants (including power plants, intensive animal farms, craft businesses; immission control permits) goes.
- Act on Protection against Harmful Environmental Effects by Air Pollution, Noise, Vibrations and Similar Processes (Federal Immission Control Act - BImSchG),
- Technical instructions for air pollution control - TA Luft,
- Technical instructions for protection against noise - TA Lärm,
- Act for Protection against Air Pollution, Noise and Similar Environmental Effects (Landes-Immissionsschutzgesetz - LImSchG).
What else should I know?
You will find information and explanations on many fundamental immission control issues in the state portal "Agriculture and Environment Schleswig-Holstein".
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.