We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Show construction of an animal enclosure
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
Animal enclosures are fixed installations outside residential and commercial buildings in which animals of wild species are kept in captivity.
The construction, substantial modification and operation of animal enclosures require a permit. This is issued for certain facilities and certain operators and specifies a maximum number of animals for each individual species.
Animal enclosures do not require a permit,
- which are under state supervision,
- which are only set up for a short period of time or occupy an area of no more than 50 m²,
- in which only a small number of animals or animals with low husbandry requirements are kept or in which no more than two birds of prey of the species goshawk, golden eagle and peregrine falcon are kept and the keeper holds a valid falconry license.
Who should I contact?
To the districts or independent cities (lower nature conservation authority).
Which documents are required?
- Planning documents,
- certificate of competence.
What are the fees?
Fees of between EUR 10.00 and EUR 2,560.00 are charged for the approval of the establishment, modification or operation of animal enclosures in accordance with the state ordinance on administrative fees. Detailed information can be obtained from the responsible office.
- § Section 43 of the Federal Nature Conservation Act (BNatSchG),
- § Section 28 of the State Nature Conservation Act (LNatSchG),
- State Ordinance on Administrative Fees (General Tariff of Fees) tariff item 14.1.13 - VwGebV.
Applications / forms
In some cases, a formal application is required, so it is recommended that you contact the relevant office in advance.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.