We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Outdoor advertising: Approval
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
Outdoor advertising refers to forms of advertising where the advertising medium is located in a public space. The installation of outdoor advertising is generally subject to approval (special use permit). This also applies to election advertising, among other things.
As a rule, outdoor advertising is not permitted outside of through roads. Exceptions can only be granted in individual cases under certain conditions, for example in the case of advertising installations for one's own services at the place of one's own services.
Who should I contact?
- To your municipal, local or city administration for outdoor advertising within local thoroughfares,
- to the Schleswig-Holstein Road Construction and Transport Authority (Landesbetrieb Straßenbau und Verkehr Schleswig-Holstein) for exceptions regarding outdoor advertising outside through roads.
What are the fees?
The installation of outdoor advertising may be subject to a fee. Detailed information on this can be obtained from the responsible office.
- §§ 8 ff. Federal Trunk Roads Act (FStrG),
- § Section 33 of the Road Traffic Regulations (StVO),
- §§ 21 ff. Straßen- und Wegegesetz des Landes Schleswig-Holstein (StrWG).
What else should I know?
All information is provided subject to any necessary building law checks. Further details can be found in the service descriptions for building law(building application).
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.