We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Occupational Health and Safety / State Occupational Safety and Health Authority at the Accident Insurance Fund Nord (StAUK)
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
Tasks of occupational health and safety of the former labour inspectorate are handled by the State Occupational Safety and Health Authority at the Accident Insurance Fund Nord. They include the following tasks:
- rest breaks, rest periods, night/shift work, social regulations in road transport,
- protection of expectant and breastfeeding mothers in the workplace,
- Protection of children and young people,
- Design of workplaces,
- Technical safety of machinery and equipment,
- handling hazardous substances including explosives, biomaterials,
- medical aspects of occupational health and safety,
- Plant safety,
- physical and psychological burdens in the world of work.
Who should I contact?
To the National Occupational Safety and Health Authority at the Accident Insurance Fund Nord (STAUK).
What are the fees?
What else should I know?
Further information on occupational safety and health in Schleswig-Holstein can be found on the website of the State Government of Schleswig-Holstein and STAUK.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.