We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
Conservatorship is a form of legal representation without restricting parental authority.
At the written request of one of the parents, the Youth Welfare Office will assist the child in performing the following tasks:
- determination of paternity (acknowledgement of paternity, judicial determination of paternity) and
- out-of-court or judicial enforcement of child maintenance.
In particular, the following are eligible to apply:
- the parent who has sole parental authority,
- in the case of parents with joint parental authority, the parent with whom the child lives;
- the expectant mother.
Who should I contact?
To the youth welfare office of your district or your independent city.
What are the fees?
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Upon receipt of the application, the Youth Welfare Office immediately assists the child.
The conservatorship ends as soon as the applicant requests this in writing.
- §§ 1712 to 1717 of the German Civil Code (BGB),
- §§ 55, 56, 87c Sozialgesetzbuch (SGB) - Achtes Buch (VIII) - Kinder- und Jugendhilfe.
What else should I know?
Further information on child and youth welfare and conservatorship can be found on the websites of the state government of Schleswig-Holstein and the Federal Ministry for Family Affairs, Senior Citizens, Women and Youth (BMFSFJ)
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.