We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Show hiking camp
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
If you wish to organize a travelling camp for the sale of goods, which is to be advertised by public announcement, you must notify the authority responsible for the location of the event.
The competent authority may prohibit the organization of a travelling camp if the notification is not made in good time or is not truthful or complete, or if the public announcement does not comply with the regulations.
The hiking camp may only be run on site by the organizer named in the notification or a representative authorized by him in writing.
Who should I contact?
To the municipal, local or city administration (public order office) in whose district the hiking camp is to take place.
Which documents are required?
Two copies of the advertisement must be submitted. It must include
- the place and time of the event
- the name of the organizer and the person for whose account the goods are being sold, as well as the home or commercial establishment of these persons,
- the wording and nature of the intended public announcements and
- if applicable, the name of the representative authorized in writing.
What are the fees?
Fees are charged in accordance with the Annex to the State Ordinance on Administrative Fees. Detailed information can be obtained from the responsible office.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
The notification must be made at least two weeks before the start of the event.
- §§ Sections 55 (1), 56a of the Trade, Commerce and Industry Regulation Act (GewO),
- State Ordinance on Administrative Fees (General Fee Schedule) - VwGebV.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.