We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Apply for recognition as a test expert or test expert for technical systems
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
As part of the inspection of technical installations and facilities in accordance with building regulations, inspection experts inspect and certify compliance with building regulations requirements in their respective specialist area on behalf of the client or other person responsible in accordance with building regulations.
The inspection experts are independent within the scope of their inspection tasks and are not bound by instructions from the client.
Recognition as an inspection expert for technical systems and equipment is only granted if you meet the general requirements as well as the special requirements for this specialist area (including proof of professional experience and special expertise) and can provide evidence of this. The recognition procedure includes a written and an oral-practical examination to determine the special expertise.
Who should I contact?
To the Ministry of the Interior, Municipal Affairs, Housing and Sport of the State of Schleswig-Holstein (supreme building supervisory authority), Department IV 28.
Which documents are required?
- Birth certificate or certified copy or certified copy,
- Curriculum vitae with full details of the applicant's professional career up to the date of application,
- certified copy or notarized copy of degree and employment certificates,
- Proof of the application for a certificate of good conduct for submission to an authority (document type O or P) or an equivalent document from a member state of the European Union, which should not be older than three months,
- Information on the registered office or any branch offices,
- details of any participation in a company whose purpose is the planning or execution of construction projects, and
- Proof of fulfillment of the special requirements for recognition in the respective specialist areas and, if provided, specialist fields.
What are the fees?
Fees are charged in accordance with the Building Fees Ordinance. Detailed information on this can be obtained from the responsible office.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
It is possible to apply for recognition at any time. The examinations take place once or twice a year.
- §§ Sections 2 (2), 4, 6, 20-22 of the State Ordinance on Test Engineers for Structural Safety and Test Experts (PPVO),
- State ordinance on administrative fees in matters of building supervision (Baugebührenverordnung - BauGebVO), tariff item 9.5.
It is possible to take legal action against the recognition and fee notice.
Applications / forms
An informal application is sufficient.
What else should I know?
Recognition can be applied for in the following specialist areas:
- Ventilation systems,
- CO warning systems,
- smoke and heat extraction systems,
- fire extinguishing systems,
- fire detection and alarm systems,
- safety power supplies.
The test experts only test compliance with building authority requirements, not the function in general.
Further information can be found on the following pages:
- Brandenburg Chamber of Engineers (BBIK),
- Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK) Stuttgart Region,
- Saarland Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK).
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.