We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Installation of gambling machines
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
With a permit to set up gambling machines with the possibility of winning, you can set up gambling machines throughout Germany. Each installation site must be individually permitted by the responsible authority. Gambling machines may only be set up once you have all the necessary permits.
- First, you must obtain all the necessary documents and submit them to the authority with the written application.
- The authority checks your reliability under trade law.
- If all requirements are met, you will receive the permit with a fee notice.
- A permit according to § 33c Gewerbeordnung requires your reliability under trade law. The reliability is checked by the authority during the application process.
Which documents are required?
- Certificate in tax matters from the tax office
(to be applied for at the tax office of the place of residence)
- identity card or passport with a current certificate of registration
(in case of representation with written power of attorney: identity card or passport of the authorized person, as well as a copy of the identity card of the grantor of the power of attorney)
- Certificate of good conduct in the document type OG (for submission to an authority)
(to be applied for at the local registration office responsible for your place of residence)
- Information from the insolvency court as to whether proceedings have been opened
(to be applied for at the local court of your place of residence)
- Information from the central business register in document type 9
- Completed application form
- Certificate of instruction in player and youth protection
(Pursuant to § 33c of the Trade, Commerce and Industry Regulation Act, a certificate issued by the Chamber of Industry and Commerce must prove that the applicant has been instructed in the knowledge required to practice the trade).
- Social concept
(Pursuant to Section 33c (2) of the Trade, Commerce and Industry Regulation Act, a social concept must be submitted in order to obtain a permit to install gaming machines with the possibility of winning. The social concept describes the measures to be taken to prevent the socially harmful effects of gambling).
- Excerpt from the Commercial Register or, in the case of legal entities still in the process of being established, the certificate of incorporation and shareholders' agreement.
Applications / forms
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Senator for Economics, Labor and Europe of the State of Bremen
Professionally released on