We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Restaurant operation: Granting of a temporary replacement permit
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
If you wish to operate a restaurant business requiring a permit through a deputy, even though the requested restaurant permit has not yet been issued, you require a provisional deputy permit.
The provisional deputy permit can only be issued if at least a provisional restaurant permit has been issued.
The provisional replacement permit can be issued at the same time as the application for a final replacement permit.
If the business is no longer operated by the deputy, the licensing authority must be notified immediately.
Who should I contact?
To the responsible municipal, local or city administration (public order office).
Which documents are required?
As the future holder of the restaurant license:
Informal written application.
As a future deputy:
The following documents can be requested (please contact the responsible municipal, local or city administration in this regard):
- Certificate in tax matters from the responsible tax office,
- Tax clearance certificate from the municipality of residence,
- Extract from the debtor register,
- Certificate from the insolvency court,
- a certificate of good conduct (document type "0"),
- information from the central trade register (document type 9),
- a certificate from the Chamber of Industry and Commerce regarding information in accordance with Section 4 (1) No. 4 of the Catering Act.
- If serving prepared food: Proof from the public health department of participation in an instructional meeting in accordance with the Infection Protection Act or a valid health certificate.
- In the case of a GbR, the GbR contract must be submitted.
- In the case of legal entities or associations, information must be provided for all authorized representatives,
- In addition, an excerpt from the commercial, cooperative or association register must be submitted if applicable.
What are the fees?
The current fee is 60.00 euros in accordance with the Annex to the State Ordinance on Administrative Fees.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
This permit is issued for a maximum of 3 months and can only be extended for good cause.
- § Section 11 (2) of the Restaurant Act (GastG),
- State ordinance on the implementation of the Restaurant Act (Restaurant Ordinance - GastVO),
- State Ordinance on Administrative Fees (General Fee Tariff) (tariff item 11.4.7) - VwGebVO.
Applications / forms
The application for a temporary replacement permit must be submitted personally by the applicant for the restaurant permit.
The application forms must comply with the annex to the German Restaurant Ordinance (GastVO).
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.