We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Tax consultant: Examination - Binding information from the chamber
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
If you would like legally binding written information on the fulfillment of individual requirements for admission to the examination or for exemption from the examination, you can obtain this information - upon request - from the competent authority.
You will receive written information as to whether and which admission requirements you fulfill.
Who should I contact?
To the Chamber of Tax Consultants in whose district you work full-time or have your (predominant) place of residence.
If this location is abroad, the Chamber of Tax Consultants in whose district the location of the intended professional establishment in Germany is located is responsible.
If the intended professional establishment is located abroad, the Chamber of Tax Consultants to which the application for admission to the examination was submitted is responsible.
Which documents are required?
The application must be accompanied by all necessary documents in the original or officially certified copies, for example
- Curriculum vitae with precise personal details and professional background,
- Proof of previous education - certified copies of examination certificates (final examinations),
- Information on the nature and scope of your practical activities.
What are the fees?
A fee of EUR 200.00 must be paid to the responsible office for the binding information.
- § Section 38a of the Tax Consultancy Act (StBerG),
- Ordinance on the Implementation of the Regulations on Tax Consultants, Tax Agents and Tax Consultancy Companies (DVStB).
What else should I know?
Further information can be found on the website of the Chamber of Tax Consultants.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.