We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Tax consultant: Reappointment
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
Former tax advisors and tax agents may be reappointed if
- the appointment has lapsed due to a waiver vis-à-vis the competent Chamber of Tax Consultants.
If the appointment was waived after the initiation of professional court proceedings, the reappointment cannot normally take place before the expiry of eight years.
- in the event of the expiry of the appointment due to legally binding exclusion from the profession, the legally binding exclusion has been lifted by way of clemency or at least eight years have elapsed since the legally binding exclusion,
- the appointment has been revoked and the reasons for the revocation (e.g. appointment by fraudulent misrepresentation, threat or bribery) no longer exist.
Who should I contact?
To the Chamber of Tax Consultants of the country in whose area you intend to establish your professional establishment or regular place of work.
Which documents are required?
Among other things, the application must be accompanied by
- Certificate (original or certified copy) of successful completion of the tax consultant examination,
- in the case of reappointment after revocation, evidence that the reasons for the revocation of the appointment no longer exist,
- passport photo,
- current certificate of good conduct,
- Proof of sufficient professional liability insurance.
Depending on the intended activity (e.g. self-employed activity, activity as an employee or freelancer for a person or association), different supporting documents must be provided.
What are the fees?
As a rule, a fee of 125.00 euros is charged. Further information on this can be obtained from the responsible office.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
As different deadlines must be observed, it is recommended that you contact the responsible office in this regard.
- § Section 48 of the Tax Consultancy Act (StBerG),
- Ordinance on the Implementation of the Regulations on Tax Consultants, Tax Agents and Tax Consultancy Companies (DVStB).
What else should I know?
Further information can be found on the website of the Chamber of Tax Consultants.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.