We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Driving instructor training center: Recognition
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
If you want to train people who want to become driving instructors (driving instructor candidates) or have them trained in a driving instructor training center, you need official recognition of your company.
Recognition is granted on application for training to obtain a driving instructor license for individual or all classes.
- There are no facts that make the owner or the manager responsible for running a driving instructor training center appear unreliable.
- The driving instructor training center has a responsible manager who is able to supervise the lessons competently and ensures that the necessary knowledge and skills are imparted.
- The driving instructor training center shall have a sufficient number of instructors at its disposal who are capable of imparting the necessary knowledge and skills to the driving instructor candidates within their area of responsibility,
- The driving instructor training center has the required classroom and the necessary teaching materials and vehicles at its disposal.
- An appropriate training plan shall be submitted.
Subsequent changes to the training plan require the approval of the licensing authority.
Who should I contact?
To Landesbetrieb Straßenbau und Verkehr Schleswig-Holstein, head office Kiel.
Which documents are required?
- Application with the name and address of the driving instructor training center,
- Documents proving the suitability of the responsible instructor,
- Declaration of other professional obligations to be fulfilled by the proposed responsible instructor,
- List of instructors and documents proving the suitability of the instructors,
- a true-to-scale plan of the classrooms with details of their equipment,
- a declaration that the prescribed teaching materials are available,
- a list of the number and type of teaching vehicles,
- training plan and
- certificate of good conduct for submission to the licensing authority (document type 0) for the applicant and the intended responsible manager.
The application of a legal entity must also be accompanied by a certified excerpt from the commercial register or register of associations, or the application of an association without legal capacity must be accompanied by documents on the power of representation of the persons acting on its behalf.
What are the fees?
In accordance with No. 302.5 of the German Road Traffic Fee Regulations (GebOSt), fees ranging from EUR 102.00 to EUR 358.00 are charged.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
- § Section 22 (1) of the Driving Instructor Act (FahrlG),
- Fee regulations for road traffic measures (GebOSt).
Applications / forms
The application for recognition of a driving instructor training center must be made in writing, but can be submitted informally.
What else should I know?
The owner of the officially recognized driving instructor training centre must immediately notify the licensing authority of
- the opening, relocation, closure or closure of the driving instructor training center,
- the appointment and dismissal of a responsible manager of the driving instructor training center,
- changes in the teaching staff; the notification of the appointment of an instructor must be accompanied by documents proving suitability,
- the relocation, expansion or downsizing of the classrooms.
In the case of legal entities or associations without legal capacity as owners of the officially recognized driving instructor training centre, the appointment or resignation of persons who are appointed to represent them by law or the articles of association must be notified.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.