We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Meat production / slaughter: approval
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
The slaughter of domestic animals must in principle be authorised.
Exceptions exist for domestic slaughter.
Who should I contact?
To the district or the district-free city (veterinary and food inspection).
What are the fees?
According to the Landesverordnung über Landesverordnung über Verwaltungsgebühren in Angelegenheiten der Lebensmittel- und Bedarfsgegenständeüberwachung, der Weinrecht und der Veterinärverwaltung (according to expenditure), fees are incurred (according to expenditure). Detailed information on this can be obtained from the competent authority.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
The activity may only be started after the establishment has been approved by the competent authority.
- Food, Consumer Goods and Feed Code (LFGB),
- Regulation (EC) No 852/2004 on the hygiene of foodstuffs,
- Regulation (EC) No 853/2004 laying down specific hygiene rules for food of animal origin,
- Regulation (EU) 2017/625 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 15 March 2017 on official controls and other official activities to ensure the application of feed and food law, animal health and animal welfare, plant health and plant protection products
- Ordinance on hygiene requirements for the production, handling and placing on the market of certain foodstuffs of animal origin (Animal Food Hygiene Ordinance - Tier-LMHV),
- Land Ordinance on Administrative Fees in Matters of Food and Consumer Goods Control, Wine Law and Veterinary Administration (Annex) Subheading 1.2.
What else should I know?
A list of veterinary offices in Schlesiwg-Holstein and further information can also be found in the state portal "Agriculture and Environment Schleswig-Holstein".
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.