We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Flight instructor - Permit
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
You need a permit to train pilots.
Entry requirements in accordance with EASA Part-FCL.915.FI:
- Flight experience of 200 hours, of which 150 hours as PIC for PPL holders and 100 hours as PIC for CPL or ATPL holders
- Proof of theoretical knowledge CPL(A)
- At least 30 hours on single-engine aircraft with piston engines, of which 5 hours within 6 months before the selection test
- At least 10 hours of training in instrument flight, including a maximum of 5 hours of instructor ground time in a flight simulator or FNPT II
- At least 20 hours cross-country flight as PIC including a flight over 540 km (300 NM) with 2 stopovers at airfields different from the take-off airfield
- Successful completion of a selection test based on the proficiency check with an FI instructor within 6 months prior to the start of training.
The permit may be subject to conditions and limited in time. It can be revoked if it has not been used for more than one year.
Who should I contact?
To the Luftfahrt-Bundesamt (LBA).
Which documents are required?
Application for a permit together with proof of fulfillment of the requirements.
What are the fees?
35.00 Euro to 380.00 Euro.
Commission Regulation (EU) No 1178/2011 of 3 November 2011 laying down technical requirements and administrative procedures related to mobile staff in civil aviation pursuant to Regulation (EC) No 216/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council (Regulation (EU) No 1178/2011)
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.