We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Request confirmation of the installation site for playground equipment
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
- Pursuant to Section 33c of the German Trade, Commerce and Industry Regulation Act (Gewerbeordnung), proof must be provided for each place of installation of gaming machines with the possibility of winning that it is suitable for this purpose. Such a confirmation of suitability by the locally competent authority is a prerequisite for the installation of gaming machines with the possibility of winning.
- An application for suitability for the installation site must be submitted prior to the installation of gambling machines.
- The application must be made in writing.
- When setting up in restaurants, the operator of the restaurant must have a restaurant license.
Who should I contact?
Please contact the public order office of your municipality.
An electronic application assistant is available to you for the application for a confirmation of the suitability of a location for installation of playground equipment with the possibility of winning in accordance with Section 33c (3) GewO via the Point of Single Contact Schleswig-Holstein.
Pursuant to Section 1 of the Gaming Ordinance, gambling devices with the possibility of winning may only be set up on the premises of pubs and restaurants where drinks and food can be consumed on the spot, accommodation establishments, amusement arcades and similar establishments as well as betting offices of licensed bookmakers.
Which documents are required?
- Business registration
- Identity card or passport with a current registration certificate
(in case of representation with written power of attorney: identity card or passport of the authorized representative, as well as copy of the identity card of the person granting the power of attorney)
- Permission to set up gambling machines in accordance with § 33c Para. 1 of the Trade, Commerce and Industry Regulation Act (Gewerbeordnung)
- Completed application form
What are the fees?
Fees are charged in accordance with the annex to the State Ordinance on Administrative Fees. Detailed information on this can be obtained from the competent authority.
Fee: 30,00 - 300,00 EURPayment in advance: No
Applications / forms
What else should I know?
- In the event of a change of a restaurant operator, a new application for the place of installation must be submitted.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Senator for Economics, Labor and Europe of the State of Bremen
Professionally released on