We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Vocational training: crediting of training periods
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
According to the Vocational Training Act (BBiG), the Länder can regulate the crediting of previous vocational training. After consulting the State Committee for Vocational Education and Training, the Land Governments may, by means of a statutory ordinance, stipulate that attendance at a course of vocational schools or vocational training in another institution shall be counted in whole or in part against the training period.
A joint application by the trainees and trainers is mandatory for credit. The request must be addressed to the competent authority (e.B. the respective chamber). It may be limited to parts of the maximum permitted crediting period.
Who should I contact?
If no competence independent of the Chamber is defined by ordinance, please contact the Chamber responsible for your vocational training. This can be:
- the Chamber of Crafts for Vocational Training in Occupations of the Crafts Code,
- the Chamber of Commerce and Industry for Vocational Training in Non-Craft Trades,
- the Chamber of Agriculture for vocational training in agricultural and rural housekeeping professions,
- the Chamber of Lawyers, Patent Attorneys and Notaries as well as the Notary Fund for the Vocational Training of Specialists in the Administration of Justice,
- the Chamber of Auditors and the Chamber of Tax Consultants for the vocational training of specialist employees in the field of auditing and tax consulting,
- the Chamber of Physicians, Dentists, Veterinarians and Pharmacists for the vocational training of specialists in the field of health professions.
Further responsibilities, e.B. for positions in the public service, churches or other religious communities, are regulated in the Vocational Training Act (BBiG).
What are the fees?
Possible fees for forms and forms can be found in the fee rates of the competent chambers or in the special state law. Information on this can also be obtained from the competent authorities.
§ 7 of the Vocational Training Act (BBiG).
What else should I know?
Information on the recognition of German professional qualifications abroad can be obtained from the competent chambers of the country.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.