We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Vocational training: Monitoring vocational retraining
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
A prerequisite for vocational retraining is a training centre suitable for the respective training. The suitability is also fulfilled if training measures are carried out outside the training centre. The vocational training centre must be suitable in terms of type and equipment.
The competent body shall supervise the implementation of the vocational retraining from the beginning of the measure and shall promote it by advising the persons involved in the retraining. For this purpose, it must appoint consultants.
The body responsible for the training is responsible for the suitability of the training institution as well as for the elimination of possible complaints. If a defect cannot be remedied, the competent authority under state law must be informed. On request, trainers, retrainees and other persons are obliged to provide the information necessary for monitoring, to submit documents and to allow visits to the training centres.
The competent body cooperates closely with the supervisory authority, in particular in the implementation of the Youth Employment Protection Act.
In the case of vocational training/retraining in occupations of agriculture and rural housekeeping as well as housekeeping, the training institution must be recognised by the competent authority under state law. The Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture and the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy, in agreement with the Federal Ministry of Education and Research, may, after consulting the Main Committee of the Federal Institute for Vocational Education and Training, lay down certain minimum requirements for the size, facility and management status of the training institution by means of a statutory ordinance.
Who should I contact?
If no jurisdiction is determined by ordinance, to the competent chamber. This can be:
- the Chamber of Crafts for Vocational Training in Occupations of the Crafts Code,
- the Chamber of Commerce and Industry for Vocational Training in Non-Craft Trades,
- the Chamber of Agriculture for vocational training in agricultural and rural housekeeping professions,
- the Chamber of Lawyers, Patent Attorneys and Notaries as well as the Notary Fund for the Vocational Training of Specialists in the Administration of Justice,
- the Chamber of Auditors and the Chamber of Tax Consultants for the vocational training of specialist employees in the field of auditing and tax consulting,
- the Chamber of Physicians, Dentists, Veterinarians and Pharmacists for the vocational training of specialists in the field of health professions.
Further responsibilities, e.B. for positions in the public service, churches or other religious communities, are regulated in the Vocational Training Act (BBiG).
- §§ 41 et seq. Act on the Order of crafts (Handwerksordnung - HwO),
- §§ 27 et seq. in the .m § 71 of the Vocational Training Act (BBiG).
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.