We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Monitoring of vocational education and training
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
The supervision of vocational training is one of the mandatory tasks of the competent authority, e.B. the chambers (such as industrial and commercial commen, chambers of crafts). In doing so, the competent body is instructed to appoint consultants who:
- vocational training preparation,
- vocational training and
- vocational retraining
promote and monitor in the companies by advising the persons involved. If necessary, trainers are obliged to provide the information and documents necessary for monitoring and to allow visits to the vocational training centre. The competent authority is also obliged to monitor and promote the implementation of stays abroad. If the duration of a training period abroad is more than four weeks, a coordinated plan is required.
The monitoring of vocational training also concerns the control of the legislation resulting from the Youth Employment Protection Act.
Who should I contact?
If no other jurisdiction is determined by ordinance, to the chamber responsible for your vocational training. This can be:
- the Chamber of Crafts for Vocational Training in Occupations of the Crafts Code,
- the Chamber of Commerce and Industry for Vocational Training in Non-Craft Trades,
- the Chamber of Agriculture for vocational training in agricultural and rural housekeeping professions,
- the Chamber of Lawyers, Patent Attorneys and Notaries as well as the Notary Fund for the Vocational Training of Specialists in the Administration of Justice,
- the Chamber of Auditors and the Chamber of Tax Consultants for the vocational training of specialist employees in the field of auditing and tax consulting,
- the Chamber of Physicians, Dentists, Veterinarians and Pharmacists for the vocational training of specialists in the field of health professions.
Further responsibilities, e.B. for positions in the public service, churches or other religious communities, are regulated in the Vocational Training Act (BBiG).
- § 41a Gesetz zur Ordnung des Handwerks (Crafts Code - HwO),
- § 76 vocational training law (BBiG),
- Act for the Protection of Working Youth (Youth Employment Protection Act - JArbSchG).
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.