We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Guarding industry: Certain guarding tasks (shop detectives, inspection rounds in public spaces, bouncers) - permit
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
The following activities in the security industry may only be carried out after passing the competence examination at the IHK:
- inspection rounds in the public transport area or in domiciliary areas with actual public transport,
- protection against shoplifters,
- Guarding in the entrance area of catering discotheques.
- They have the reliability required for commercial operation,
- Proof of the funds or corresponding securities required for the business,
- Proof of personal competence (proof of competence).
Who should I contact?
To the municipality, office or city administration of your future business premises.
Which documents are required?
- Identity card
- Certificate in tax matters of the tax office,
- Certificate in tax matters of the municipality,
- Extract from the debtor file of the local court responsible for the place of residence,
- Extract from the Central Trade Register,
- Proof of successful completion of a competence examination at the Chamber of Industry and Commerce,
- proof of sufficient business assets,
- Proof of the conclusion of the necessary liability insurance.
The certificates in tax matters and the extract from the debtor's file must be submitted by the applicant to the competent authorities of all places in which he has lived or operated a business in the last three years.
If the applicant is a legal entity (e.g. AG, GmbH, e.V.), the proof of reliability must be submitted both for the legal person (with the exception of personal documents) and for the natural persons authorized to represent it (managing director, board member and chairperson) when submitting the application. The same applies to shareholders who hold more than 50 percent or more of the share capital or who have 50 percent of the votes or more.
What are the fees?
Depending on the scope of application and the municipality, different fees or costs are incurred. These are currently between 150.00 and 550.00 euros (according to the annex to the State Ordinance on Administrative Fees.
- § 34a Gewerbeordnung (GewO),
- Landesverordnung über Verwaltungsgebühren (Allgemeiner Gebührentarif) Tarifstelle 11.2.1 - VwGebV.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.