We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Guarding: Other guarding tasks - permission
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
For activities in the security industry that are not carried out in the following areas:
- control corridors in the public transport area or in domestic law areas with actual public transport,
- protection from shoplifters,
- Guarding in the entrance area of hospitality discotheques,
a simplified permission procedure applies. For the other areas, no expert examination is required, but only a proof of information from the IHK.
Who should I contact?
To the municipal, administrative or city administration of your future permanent establishment.
Which documents are required?
- identity card
- certificate in tax matters of the tax office,
- certificate in tax matters of the municipality,
- extract from the debtor file of the district court responsible for the place of residence,
- Extract from the central register of trades,
- Proof of information from the Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK), also for employees,
- proof of sufficient business assets,
- Proof of the conclusion of the necessary liability insurance.
Proof of information may also be provided by financial statements relevant to the security industry.
The certificates in tax matters and the extract from the debtor's file must be submitted by the applicant by the competent authorities of all the places where he has resided or operated a business for the last three years.
If the applicant is a legal entity (e.g. AG, GmbH, e.V.), the proof of reliability must be submitted both for the legal person (with the exception of the personal papers) and for the natural persons entitled to represent them (managing director, board member and chairperson) at the time of application. The same applies to shareholders who hold more than 50 percent or more of the share capital or who hold 50 percent of the votes or more.
What are the fees?
Depending on the scope of the application and the municipality, there are different fees or costs. These are currently between 150.00 and 550.00 euros in accordance with the annex to the state ordinance on administrative fees.
- § 34a Gewerbeordnung (GewO),
- Landesverordnung über Verwaltungsgebühren (Allgemeiner Gebührentarif) Tariff 11.2.1 - VwGebV.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.