We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Amputations in vertebrate animals (§ 6 para. 1 sentence 2 no. 4 TierSchG): Notification
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
If, in the case of vertebrate animals, the total or partial removal of organs or tissues for the purpose of:
- the creation of crops or
- the examination of isolated organs, tissues or cells
is necessary, this must be reported to the competent authority.
This is the implementation of a notifiable animal experiment.
Who should I contact?
To the Ministry of Agriculture, Rural Areas, Europe and Consumer Protection (MLLEV).
Which documents are required?
The display shall indicate:
- The purpose of the intervention,
- the nature and number of animals intended for the intervention,
- the nature and method of the procedure, including anaesthesia,
- the place, start and expected duration of the project,
- name, address and expertise of the responsible manager of the project and his deputy, as well as the persons carrying out the project and the persons responsible for follow-up treatment,
- the justification for the intervention.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
The interventions must be reported to the competent authority at least two weeks before the start of the procedure. The deadline does not have to be observed if, in emergencies, immediate implementation of the procedure is required; the notification must be made immediately. The deadline may also be extended by the competent authority to up to four weeks if necessary.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.