We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Amputations in vertebrates: Shortening the tip of the beak, shortening the end of the tail of calves under three months old
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
Unauthorized amputations are
- shortening the tip of the beak of laying hens with chicks less than ten days old,
- shortening the tips of the beaks of other poultry species,
- shortening the end of the tail of calves under three months old using elastic rings.
However, if this is essential, permission must be obtained.
- The persons carrying out the procedure have the necessary knowledge and skills.
- It must be credibly demonstrated that the procedure is essential for the intended use of the animal for its protection or for the protection of other animals.
The permit is issued for a limited period and contains provisions on the type, scope and time of the intervention and the person carrying out the intervention.
Who should I contact?
To the districts or independent cities (veterinary offices, official veterinarians).
What are the fees?
A fee of 51.00 to 511.00 euros is charged for the issue of a permit in accordance with the State Ordinance on Administrative Fees (General Fee Tariff). Detailed information can be obtained from the responsible office.
- § Section 6 (2), (3) of the Animal Welfare Act (TierSchG),
- State Ordinance on Administrative Fees (General Fee Tariff), tariff item 220.127.116.11 - VwGebV.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.