We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Applying for approval for care facilities
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
Inpatient care facilities (care homes) in accordance with the German Social Code are independently operating facilities in which persons in need of care
- are cared for under the permanent responsibility of a trained nursing professional,
- can be accommodated and fed all day (fully inpatient) or only during the day or only at night (semi-inpatient).
If you wish to operate a retirement home / nursing home, you must notify the home supervisory authority.
- You must be able to guarantee sufficient and consistent nursing care for those in need of care on a permanent basis,
- Your nursing and care must correspond to the quality required by the Nursing Care Insurance Act and the framework agreements,
- Your care facility must
- operate economically,
- be under the professional responsibility of a trained nurse,
- employ suitable nursing staff and
- be located in suitable premises.
Who should I contact?
- To the districts or independent cities if home supervision is involved,
- To the Ministry of Social Affairs, Youth, Family, Senior Citizens, Integration and Equality of the State of Schleswig-Holstein (MSJFSIG), if it concerns the planning of requirements for care facilities that cover supra-regional requirements or that are directly under the supervision of the State of Schleswig-Holstein.
Which documents are required?
The documents required to notify the operation of special forms of living, care and support are regulated in Section 13 of the Self-Determination Strengthening Act (SbStG).
What are the fees?
Fees of EUR 30.00 per approved home place (but at least EUR 300.00) are charged in accordance with the state ordinance on administrative fees (general fee schedule).
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
The notification should be made at least three months before the start of operation.
- Social Security Code (SGB) - Eleventh Book (XI) - Social long-term care insurance,
- Act on Social Security for the Risk of Long-Term Care Needs (Long-Term Care Insurance Act - PflegeVG),
- Implementation Act for the Long-Term Care Insurance Act (Landespflegegesetz - LPflegeG),
- § Section 13 of the Act to Strengthen the Self-Determination and Protection of People with Care Needs or Disabilities (Selbstbestimmungsstärkungsgesetz - SbStG), Schleswig-Holstein Care Code - Second Book,
- State Ordinance on Administrative Fees (General Tariff of Fees) tariff item 11.14.4 - VwGebV.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.