We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Professional driver: Recognition of training and further training positions
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
Anyone who carries out journeys in road haulage or passenger transport for commercial purposes on public roads is obliged to have an initial qualification and further training.
If you, as the provider of a training center, wish to offer courses for the accelerated basic qualification or further training, your company must be state-approved.
Who should I contact?
Please contact the Landesbetrieb Straßenbau und Verkehr Schleswig-Holstein, Dez. 43, Fachbereich 431.
The following requirements apply:
- Employment of a sufficient number of qualified instructors,
- Proof of suitable classrooms
- Proof of suitable and sufficient teaching materials for each participant
- Ensuring continuous further training of the teaching staff
- Proof of the applicant's personal reliability
Which documents are required?
- Current official certificate of good conduct
- Training program including the curriculum
- Proof of qualification of the instructors (e.g. copy of driving instructor's license)
- List of all training rooms with addresses, size (plan with room dimensions required) and 2-3 informative photos
- Proof of which vehicles are to be used for practical training
You must submit a written application stating each intended training room and each instructor employed.
What are the fees?
The fees are charged on the basis of the Ordinance on Measures in Road Traffic (GebOSt). Detailed information on this can be obtained from the responsible office.
- § Section 9 (2) of the Act on the Basic Qualification and Further Training of Drivers of Certain Motor Vehicles for the Carriage of Goods or Passengers by Road (Professional Driver Qualification Act - BKrFQG),
- Ordinance on the Implementation of the Professional Driver Qualification Act (Professional Driver Qualification Ordinance - BKrFQV),
- Fee schedule for road traffic measures (GebOSt).
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.