We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Earthworks and foundation engineering: Test expert - Recognition
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
Earthworks and foundation engineering experts certify the completeness and accuracy of the information on the subsoil with regard to the soil mechanical parameters and geological influences, its load-bearing capacity and the assumptions made on the foundation, its deformation and its effect on the structure as well as on the safety of the foundation of the structure.
The inspection experts for earthworks and foundation engineering are independent within the scope of their inspection tasks and are not bound by instructions from the client. They are only recognized as inspection experts for earthworks and foundation engineering if they meet and provide evidence of the general requirements and the special requirements for this specialist area (including proof of professional experience and special knowledge). The examination procedure for recognition includes a written and an oral examination.
Who should I contact?
To the Schleswig-Holstein Chamber of Architects and Engineers (AIK).
Which documents are required?
- Birth certificate or certified copy or certified copy,
- Curriculum vitae with full details of the applicant's professional career up to the date of application,
- certified copy or notarized copy of degree and employment certificates,
- Proof of the application for a certificate of good conduct for submission to an authority (document type O or P) or an equivalent document from a member state of the European Union, which should not be older than three months,
- Information on the registered office or any branch offices,
- details of any participation in a company whose purpose is the planning or execution of construction projects, and
- Proof of fulfillment of the special requirements for recognition in the respective specialist areas and, if provided, specialist fields.
What are the fees?
Fees are charged in accordance with the statutes of the Schleswig-Holstein Chamber of Architects and Engineers. Detailed information can be obtained from the responsible office.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Registration is possible at any time.
§§ Sections 2, 4, 6, 23 - 25 of the state ordinance on test engineers for stability and test experts (PPVO).
Applications / forms
The application can be made informally.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.