We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Driving instructor test: Admission
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
If you would like to take the driving instructor examination, you will need approval from the licensing authority. The requirements for admission to the examination can be found in § 8 of the examination regulations for driving instructors.
The chairperson of the examination board determines the time and place of the examinations and the teaching tests and invites the applicant.
Who should I contact?
To the district or independent city in which you have your residence.
Which documents are required?
For the practical driving test and for the professional competence test:
- an informal application for a temporary driving instructor license,
- proof that driving practice and training have begun.
For the driving test:
- an informal application for the issue of an unlimited driving instructor license,
- proof that driving practice has been completed.
What are the fees?
- For the issue of a temporary driving instructor's license including the issue of a temporary driving instructor's license: 40.90 euros (No. 302.1 GebOSt),
- for the issue of a driving instructor's license including the issue of a driving instructor's license: 40.90 euros (No. 302.2 GebOSt),
- For the driving instructor examination, fees are charged in accordance with No. 301.1 to 301.3 GebOSt, for example:
- Class A: 481.00 euros,
- Class BE: 798.40 euros (including driving tests),
- Classes CE and DE: 532.00 euros each.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
The practical driving test for applicants for a category BE driving instructor license should be carried out in the second or third month of training.
As a rule, the practical driving test should be carried out at the driving instructor training school as soon as possible after completion of the training.
The driving test should be carried out within one month of completing the training at the training driving school.
- §§ Sections 3, 4 of the Driving Instructor Act (Fahrlehrergesetz - FahrlG),
- §§ 8, 9 Examination Regulations for Driving Instructors (FahrlPrüfO).
What else should I know?
If the examination has to be repeated, no new approval by the competent licensing authority is required.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.