We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Vocational training: Amendment of the training contract
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
As a trainer in a recognized training occupation, you must notify the relevant chamber of any significant changes to the content of an existing training contract. The changes are entered in the register of training relationships.
Who should I contact?
To the chamber responsible for your vocational training. This can be
- the Chamber of Skilled Crafts for vocational training in professions under the Crafts Code,
- the Chamber of Industry and Commerce for vocational training in non-trade occupations,,
- the Chamber of Agriculture for vocational training in agricultural and rural home economics professions
- the Chamber of Lawyers, Patent Attorneys and Notaries as well as the Notary's Office for the vocational training of specialists in the field of law,
- the Chamber of Auditors and the Chamber of Tax Consultants for the vocational training of professionals in the field of auditing and tax consultancy,
- the Chambers of Physicians, Dentists, Veterinarians and Pharmacists for the vocational training of healthcare professionals.
Further responsibilities, for example for bodies in the area of public law as well as churches and other religious communities, are regulated in the Vocational Training Act (BBiG).
Which documents are required?
- Details of the existing training contract,
- Reasons for the abbreviation or extension.
- §§ Sections 7, 8, 35, 36 of the Vocational Training Act (BBiG),
- § Section 27b of the Crafts Code (Handwerksordnung - HwO).
What else should I know?
The abbreviation or extension is entered in the register of training relationships by the responsible chamber after approval has been granted. It is not necessary for the training company to register again.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.