We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Vocational training: Registration of the training relationship
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
If you are a recognized training company and wish to train a trainee in a recognized training occupation, the training relationship must be registered with the relevant chamber. Registration is a prerequisite for subsequent admission to the final examination.
Who should I contact?
To the chamber responsible for your vocational training. This can be
- the Chamber of Skilled Crafts for vocational training in professions under the Crafts Code,
- the Chamber of Industry and Commerce for vocational training in non-trade occupations (IHK),
- the Chamber of Agriculture for vocational training in agricultural and rural home economics professions,
- the Chamber of Lawyers, Patent Attorneys and Notaries as well as the Notary's Office for the vocational training of specialists in the field of law,
- the Chamber of Auditors and the Chamber of Tax Consultants for the vocational training of professionals in the field of auditing and tax consultancy,
- the Chambers of Physicians, Dentists, Veterinarians and Pharmacists for the vocational training of healthcare professionals.
Further responsibilities, for example for bodies in the public sector, churches or other religious communities, are regulated in the Vocational Training Act (BBiG).
Which documents are required?
The following information is required:
- Surname, first name, date of birth, address of the trainee,
- Gender, nationality, general school leaving certificate, previous participation in pre-vocational training or basic vocational training, previous vocational training,
- if necessary, surname, first name and address of legal representatives,
- Training occupation including specialization,
- Date of conclusion of the training contract, duration of training, duration of probationary period,
- Date of the start of vocational training,
- Type of funding in the case of vocational training relationships that are predominantly publicly funded, in particular on the basis of the Third Book of the German Social Code,
- Name and address of the person providing the training, address of the training center, economic sector, public sector affiliation,
- Surname, first name, gender and type of professional qualification of the trainers.
What are the fees?
The training company must pay a fee for registration.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
The notification must be made immediately after the conclusion of the training contract, but at the latest within 4 weeks of the start of the training.
- §§ Sections 34, 35, 36 of the Vocational Training Act (BBiG),
- § Section 30 of the Crafts Code (Handwerksordnung - HWO).
Applications / forms
Forms for training contracts can be found on the IHK website.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.