We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Vocational training: cancellation of the training relationship
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
As a trainer, you must report the termination of a vocational training relationship to the competent chamber for deletion from the list kept there.
Who should I contact?
To the chamber responsible for your vocational training. This can be:
- the Chamber of Crafts for Vocational Training in Occupations of the Crafts Code,
- the Chamber of Commerce and Industry for Vocational Training in Non-Craft Trades,
- the Chamber of Agriculture for vocational training in agricultural and rural housekeeping professions,
- the Chamber of Lawyers, Patent Attorneys and Notaries as well as the Notary Fund for the Vocational Training of Specialists in the Administration of Justice,
- the Chamber of Auditors and the Chamber of Tax Consultants for the vocational training of specialist employees in the field of auditing and tax consulting,
- the Chamber of Physicians, Dentists, Veterinarians and Pharmacists for the vocational training of specialists in the field of health professions.
Further responsibilities, for example for positions in the public sector, churches or other religious communities, are regulated in the Vocational Training Act (BBiG).
Which documents are required?
- information on the existing training contract,
- Date and reason for termination of the apprenticeship.
- §§ 35, 36 Vocational Training Act BBiG,
- § 30 Gesetz zur Ordnung des Handwerks (Crafts Code - HWO).
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.