We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
The business purpose of a private equity firm is to provide capital to other companies by acquiring and holding investments. In this way, the equity capitalization of the economy is to be promoted. A private equity investment company requires recognition by the competent authority.
Who should I contact?
To the Ministry of Economics, Transport, Labor, Technology and Tourism of the State of Schleswig-Holstein (MWVATT).
Which documents are required?
A written application must be accompanied by the original or publicly certified copies:
- The latest version of the articles of association or partnership agreement,
- the documents relating to the appointment of the management board, the managing directors or general partners and the documents relating to the appointment of the supervisory board.
In the case of an investment company that is to be operated in the legal form of a limited partnership or partnership limited by shares and in which a general partner is a legal entity, additionally
- a certificate of appointment of the managing bodies of the legal entity,
- an excerpt from the latest version of the commercial register or
- a confirmation from the registry court that the entry of the company in the commercial register is only dependent on its recognition as an investment company.
What are the fees?
In accordance with the State Administrative Costs Act, a fee is charged depending on the scope of the inspection. This can amount to between 5.00 and 5,000.00 euros. Further information can be obtained from the responsible office.
Law on Private Equity and Venture Capital Companies (UBGG).
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.