We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Approval of establishments and establishments for intra-Community movement in accordance with the Internal Market Animal Health Protection Regulation
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
If you are a commercial
- monkeys and prosimians,
- farmed and breeding poultry (including day-old chicks) in consignments of more than 19 animals, excluding poultry intended to restock wild herds,
- eggs for hatching in consignments of more than 19 pieces,
- semen of bovine animals, pigs, horses, sheep and goats,
- embryos and ova of bovine, horse, porcine, ovine and caprine animals, and
- Manure of cloven-hoofed animals, solipeds or poultry in a working state and products derived therefrom
- to other EU countries, your company needs official approval.
Who should I contact?
To the Ministry of Agriculture, Rural Areas, Europe and Consumer Protection (MLLEV).
Compliance with legal requirements is ensured.
Which documents are required?
Since different documents have to be submitted on a case-by-case basis, it is recommended to contact the competent authority in advance.
What are the fees?
The permission is subject to a fee. The fees are determined according to the respective cost or fee schedule. Detailed information on this can be obtained from the competent authority.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
The official approval must take place before the start of the activity.
Applications / forms
Applications for approval in accordance with the Internal Market Animal Health Regulation can be submitted to the competent authority without specific formal requirements. Applications can be submitted informally.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.