We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Arbitration committee for vocational training disputes
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
Arbitration committees can be set up at the individual chambers to settle disputes between trainers and trainees arising from an existing vocational training relationship.
In principle, these committees must be convened before recourse to the labor court. At the end of the proceedings, they issue a so-called conciliation ruling, which can then be appealed to the labor court.
Who should I contact?
To the chamber responsible for vocational training. This can be
- the Chamber of Skilled Crafts for vocational training in occupations under the Crafts Code,
- the Chamber of Industry and Commerce for vocational training in non-trade occupations,
- the Chamber of Agriculture for vocational training in agricultural and rural domestic science professions,
- the Chamber of Lawyers, Patent Attorneys and Notaries as well as the Notary's Office for the vocational training of specialists in the field of law,
- the Chamber of Auditors and the Chamber of Tax Consultants for the vocational training of professionals in the field of auditing and tax consultancy,
- the Chambers of Physicians, Dentists, Veterinarians and Pharmacists for the vocational training of healthcare professionals.
Other responsibilities, e.g. for bodies in the public sector, churches and other religious communities, are regulated in Sections 72 - 75 of the Federal Training Act (BBiG).
What are the fees?
Appeals to the arbitration committee are free of charge.
§ 79 of the Vocational Training Act (BBiG).
Applications / forms
The request for a conciliation hearing can be submitted in writing or orally for the record to the competent chamber. It must state why what is to be achieved (request and justification).
If necessary, copies of documents that are relevant to the dispute (e.g. warnings, letters of termination) should be attached.
What else should I know?
Information on arbitration committees for vocational training disputes can also be found on the website of the Schleswig-Holstein Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK).
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.