We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Training of trainers in accordance with AEVO
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
As a trainer, you must prove that you have the basic pedagogical, organisational and legal knowledge required for vocational training and that you are familiar with the important training methods.
In in-company initial and continuing training, trainer aptitude is indispensable, and in many areas of companies it is an important additional qualification. It is part of numerous advanced training qualifications.
You will prove this suitability in an examination. The exam consists of a written and a practical part.
In the written part of the exam, you must work on case-related tasks from all fields of action. The written exam usually lasts three hours. An examination set consists of about 70 tasks. This part of the exam usually takes place as a PC exam.
In the practical part of the exam, you have to work on a typical training situation in a role play or a presentation and then explain your approach in a technical discussion.
The exam is passed if each part of the exam has been graded with at least "sufficient". Within an examination procedure, a failed examination can be repeated twice. A passed part of the examination can be credited.
You should prepare well for the exam. There are numerous private providers who offer preparation courses, for example. However, this is not a legal requirement for registering for the examination.
The examinations take place on fixed dates at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Chamber of Crafts and other bodies responsible for vocational training.
You register for the examination in accordance with the specifications of the respective competent body.
- You will receive an invitation to the exam. The invitation is valid as confirmation of admission.
- Late registration for the examination is usually associated with an additional administrative fee surcharge within the framework of the fee tariff.
- On the day of the exam, you must identify yourself by means of the invitation and an identity document.
- As a rule, the practical part of the exam is completed after the written part of the exam.
- After passing the overall examination, you will receive a certificate.
- No admission requirements
Which documents are required?
Official photo ID for identification during the examination
What are the fees?
The examinations are subject to a fee and are based on the fee tariff of the respective competent body and can be viewed on the homepage of the respective office.
The entire examination process takes about three months.
Are shown on the notices in the proceedings (non-pass notice, pass notice, fee notice)
Applications / forms
- Form: Registration for the Trainer Aptitude Test
- Online procedure: Online registration partially possible
- Personal appearance required: yes, for the exam
- Written form requirement: no
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Association of German Chambers of Industry and Commerce
Professionally released on