We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Vocational training: Monitoring the suitability of the training center
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
Apprentices may only be employed and trained if
- the type and facilities of the training center are suitable for vocational training and
- the number of trainees is proportionate to the number of training places or the number of skilled workers employed.
Who should I contact?
To the chamber responsible for vocational training. This can be
- the Chamber of Skilled Crafts for vocational training in occupations under the Crafts Code,
- the Chamber of Industry and Commerce for vocational training in non-trade occupations,
- the Chamber of Agriculture for vocational training in agricultural and rural domestic science professions,
- the chambers of lawyers, patent attorneys and notaries as well as the notary's offices for the vocational training of specialists in the field of law,
- the chambers of auditors and tax consultants for the vocational training of professionals in the field of auditing and tax consultancy,
- the chambers of physicians, dentists, veterinarians and pharmacists for the vocational training of healthcare professionals.
Other responsibilities, e.g. for bodies in the public sector, churches and other religious communities, are regulated in Sections 72 - 75 of the Federal Training Act (BBiG).
What else should I know?
Further information for trainers can also be found on the website of the Schleswig-Holstein Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK).
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.