We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Application for appointment and swearing-in as an expert to provide expert opinions on goods, services and prices of craftsmen
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
Publicly appointed and sworn experts are characterized by special expertise, objectivity and trustworthiness. They are subject to supervision by the responsible Chamber of Crafts (HWK).
Publicly appointed and sworn experts are all persons who have been appointed and sworn in by a public-law institution. According to the Crafts Code (HwO), the Chamber of Crafts is responsible for appointing and swearing in experts to provide expert opinions on the goods, services and prices of craftsmen and trades similar to crafts.
The principles and requirements for public appointment and swearing-in are set out in detail in the expert regulations (SVO) issued by the chambers of crafts and trades. The SVO determines the selection and appointment procedure according to which the chambers of crafts and trades carry out the public appointment, standardizes the rights and obligations of the experts and regulates the legal relationship between experts and the chamber of crafts and trades.
Who should I contact?
To the responsible Chamber of Crafts (HWK).
Which documents are required?
- Confirmation that a certificate of good conduct (for submission to an authority) is being or has been applied for,
- Application for swearing-in and public appointment,
- Confirmation that financial circumstances are in order and that no trade prohibition proceedings have been initiated,
- Curriculum vitae, proof of training and qualifications,
- company description,
- Extract from the Central Trade Register/entry in the Register of Craftsmen or proof of managerial function in a company registered with the HWK.
What are the fees?
The amount of the fees depends on the scale of fees. Information on this can be obtained from the HWK.
§ Section 91 (1) no. 8 of the German Crafts Code (Handwerksordnung - HwO).
Applications / forms
You can obtain the necessary applications and forms from the relevant HWK.
What else should I know?
Further information can be found on the website of the expert database of the skilled crafts sector (Sachverständigen NAVI).
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.