We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Vocational training: Examination certificate - duplicate
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
Copies of duplicates of examination certificates may be requested from the competent chamber.
Who should I contact?
To the Chamber responsible for vocational training. This can be:
- the Chamber of Crafts (HWK) for vocational training in occupations of the Crafts Code,
- the Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK) for vocational training in non-craft trades,
- the Chamber of Agriculture for vocational training in agricultural and rural housekeeping professions,
- the Chamber of Lawyers, Patent Attorneys and Notaries as well as the Notary Fund for the Vocational Training of Specialists in the Administration of Justice,
- the Chamber of Auditors and the Chamber of Tax Consultants for the vocational training of specialist employees in the field of auditing and tax consulting,
- the Chamber of Physicians, Dentists, Veterinarians and Pharmacists for the vocational training of specialists in the field of health professions.
Further responsibilities, e.B. for positions in the field of public service as well as churches and other religious communities, are regulated in §§ 72 - 75 of the Federal Education Act (BBiG).
What are the fees?
Fees may apply according to the schedule of fees. Information on this can be obtained from the competent chamber.
Applications / forms
The request for the issuance of a duplicate of the certificate must be submitted in writing to the competent board.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.