We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Interpreter, translator: Professional and personal aptitude
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
The determination of professional and personal suitability for translating or interpreting for judicial and official purposes, in particular for the public prosecutor's office, is an indispensable prerequisite for all persons who intend to apply for an authorization (concerning translators) or a general swearing-in (concerning interpreters).
Proof of authorization is provided to the competent authority by means of a certificate based on a specific model. The certificate contains information such as
- the identity of the holder,
- the mother tongue and the target languages and
- the subject areas for which linguistic and technical competence have been demonstrated.
Who should I contact?
To the President of the Higher Regional Court of Schleswig-Holstein (OLG).
Which documents are required?
- Completed application form,
- officially certified copies of school-leaving certificates and other educational qualifications; if the documents were issued in a foreign language, a certified translation into German must be enclosed in addition to the officially certified copy.
- Officially certified copies of diplomas or certificates as proof of knowledge in the specified subject areas.
Applications / forms
Use of the form for determining professional suitability.
What else should I know?
The addresses of the State Constitutional Court, the ordinary courts (Higher Regional Court, Regional Courts, Local Courts), specialist courts (administrative, social, financial and labor courts) and the insolvency courts can be found in the state portal "Justiz Schleswig-Holstein".
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.